Having a place to go and vent or ask questions during your transplant journey is invaluable. Every one should have an accessible support group either online or in person. Below is a current list of active support groups that mostly deal with pediatric transplant. If you know a great site that is not listed here, please let us know. We love promoting our transplant families!
Support groups in your area
Transplant Living has a comprehensive list of local support groups for transplant families.
- Transplant Kids
- Heart Transplant Families
- PTLD Families – This is a page for families to share stories, lend support and talk about Post Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disease.
- The Berlin Heart Excor Pediatric VAD Families
- Children’s Medical Center Dallas Heart Transplant Support
- Loma Linda Pediatric Heart Transplant Families